- We only ship within the continental United States.
- For shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, as per current UPS/FedEx rates or customer’s instructions.
- For International customers, shipping is via customer’s domestic freight forwarder.
- We ship via UPS, FedEx or common carrier.� Current rates apply.
- Some orders may require additional shipping charges.� You will be notified prior to shipment.
- We will contact you if there is a question about stock availability.
- If an item is damaged in shipping, please fax a damage report to Romanoff Products detailing Purchase Order number, Packing List number, date of order, �Item number, and description of damage.� Our fax number is 1.518.392.5938.� Or e-mail same to firstname.lastname@example.org.� Credit will be issued in the same form of initial payment.� In some cases, Call Tags may be issued by us for return of the damaged product.� It is important that all damages be reported within 10 days of receipt.� Damaged product should be held for 5 days should the carrier wish to inspect it.� For further information, you may also contact us at 1.800.828.9587 or submit our contact form.
Romanoff Products works to provide a high level of service.� Please contact us online or call our toll-free number, 1.800.828.9587 with any issues you may have.