- We only ship within the continental United States.
- For shipping to Alaska and Hawaii, as per current UPS/FedEx rates or customer’s instructions.
- For International customers, shipping is via customer’s domestic freight forwarder.
- We ship via UPS, FedEx or common carrier. Current rates apply.
- Some orders may require additional shipping charges. You will be notified prior to shipment.
- We never offer "free freight."
- We will contact you if there is a question about stock availability.
If an item is damaged in shipping, please fax or e-mail a damage report to Romanoff Products detailing Purchase Order number, Packing List number, date of order, Item number, and description of damage. Our fax number is 1.518.392.5938. Our e-mail is email@example.com. Credit will be issued in the same form of initial payment. In some cases, Call Tags may be issued by us for return of the damaged product. It is important that all damages be reported within 14 days of receipt. Damaged product should be held for 5 days should the carrier wish to inspect it. For further information, you may also contact us at 1.800.828.9587 or use our contact form.
Romanoff Products works to provide a high level of service. Please send us an email
or call our toll-free number, 1.800.828.9587 with any issues you may have.